Recipe Type: Snack
- 1 cup rolled oats (can use quinoa flakes for gluten free)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup wholemeal spelt flour (can use GF flour)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- 120g butter
- 2tbsp Raw honey
- 1tsp bicarb soda
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients of oats, coconut, flour and sugar.
- Melt the butter and honey together over low heat. Once melted stir in the bicarb soda.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients bowl. Combine well.
- Press into a lined slice tin, or shape into biscuits if you’re not as lazy as me 😉
- Bake at 160 deg Celsius for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- All ingredients are organic unless otherwise stated.