Choc Chia Coconut Slice
- 2tbsp chia seeds soaked in 2 tbs water whilst preparing other ingredients
- 10 dates
- 2.5 tbsps cacao powder
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170c. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients in thermomix, speed 8, 40 seconds or use food processor until all combined.
- Press mixture into slice tin, and flatten out a little with the back of the spoon.
- Bake for ten minutes.
- You can bake these as cookies, or keep raw as a bliss ball, just roll into balls and keep refrigerated.
- Slice or cookies will last for 3-4 days in an airtight container.