Chocolate Coconut Beetroot cupcakes
- 2 small raw beetroots peeled and roughly chopped
- 120g coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 70g rapadura
- 50g shredded coconut
- 100g milk of choice
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 120g gluten free SR flour
- 30g cacao powder
- 1tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180. Prepare a 20cm square cake tin or muffin tray. Chop beetroot in thermomix on speed 5 for 4 seconds.
- Add coconut oil and melt at 60 deg, speed 4, 1 min.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5.
- Pour into cake tin or prepared muffin tray. Bake for 20-25 minutes for the cake, or 15-20 minutes for muffins.