Feta, Olive and Kale Mini Quiches
- 4 eggs
- 2tbs GF SR flour
- ½ cup milk
- 200gms kale
- 2 handfuls of parsley
- 12 olives pitted and roughly chopped
- 150gms feta cheese, roughly cubed
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- pinch pink himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Finely chop the greens in a food processor.
- Add the chopped greens, milk, SR flour, olives, and feta to the eggs. Combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into silicone muffin cases or a greased muffin tin. Place a piece of tomato on each.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until cooked through.