Gingerbread Bliss Balls
This Christmas switch some of the sugar laden snacks to a healthy, yummy treat! So simple to make, with the delicious taste of gingerbread. Includes backstrap molasses which has the lowest sugar content of any sugar cane product. The wonderment of blackstrap molasses is that it’s unlike refined sugar, which has zero nutritional value. Blackstrap molasses contains vital vitamins and minerals, such as iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B6, and selenium.
- 1 cup dates
- 8 apricots
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 drop [url href=”http://www.mydoterra.com/inspireandnourish”]Ginger Essential Oil[/url]
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1tsp vanilla bean extract
- Add all ingredients to thermomix and mix on speed 9 until combined.
- Roll into balls and store in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!