Raw Christmas Pudding
- Dried Apricots 25og
- Medjool Dates 225g
- Almonds 150g
- Brandy 1.5 tbsp
- Cinnamon 1tsp
- Nutmeg 0.5tsp
- Ginger powder 0.5tsp or 1 drop ginger essential oil
- Wild Orange Essential oil 2 drops Buy yours here: www.mydoterra.com/inspireandnourish
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl overnight for flavours to absorb.
- Blitz in thermomix until combine
- Form into pudding shape, wrap individually in baking paper and store in the fridge. Or for gifts wrap in paper then calico and tie up with ribbon. Will last for up to 6 weeks in the fridge.
- Makes 6 x 100g puddings.