- 2 cups organic wholemeal spelt flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup greek natural yoghurt
- olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh rosemary
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees celsius. Oil a couple of pizza trays or I lined the trays with baking paper as the first time my mixture was really sticky.
- TMX instructions: add flour & baking powder to bowl, mix speed 4, 10 seconds.
- Add the yoghurt to the bowl. Mix speed 4, 20 seconds. The mixture should have come together in a rough ball. Knead for 1 minute.
- Roll out the dough with your rolling pin into 2 rough circle shapes. Fling it onto the trays and press it to the edges.
- Spread with olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt, fresh rosemary and garlic.
- You can use different types of flour in this recipe. Use organic wholemeal self-raising flour and leave out the baking powder. Experiment with your favourite flours!
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown! Enjoy 🙂