- 2 carrots grated
- 2 zucchini grated
- 2 tomatoes finely diced
- handful parsley finely chopped
- handful chives finely chopped
- 150gm cheese grated
- 40g sunflower seeds
- 2 cups whole spelt flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease muffin pan or use paper or silicone muffin cases.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add cheese, carrots, zucchini, tomatoes, sunflower seeds, parsley and chives.
- Whisk milk and eggs together until well combined. Make a well in centre of the dry ingredients. Pour in milk mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Gently mix until just combined.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cases. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 3 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool.