An introductory session in which I create a personalised strategy to help you transition to a healthier diet which you’ll love to prepare, serve and consume! By the end the session you’ll have a customised selection of recipes and shopping guidelines catered for your pantry and the types of meals you prefer. There will be a few new ingredients to replace some of those you’re used to, but you’ll know exactly what to do with them!
Who is it for?
- If you’re ready to make healthier choices but don’t know where to begin;
- If you’re concerned about the impact processed food might be having on you and your family;
- If you want to eat well, lose weight and feel better without feeling like you’re starving yourself (and your family)
- If you’re concerned about eating well being more time consuming, more expensive and less appetising than your current diet
What does it involve?
- Discover what staples to include in your pantry for wholesome, nutritious meals and snacks
- Learn simple tricks for making healthier versions of the meals you and your family already enjoy
- Your pantry, fridge and freezer get a personalised makeover
- One-on-one discussion about what stays and why certain things need to go – as well as techniques for easing into the changes that will best benefit your family
- Any specific dietary requirements will also be considered to ensure you’re getting everything you need and not too much of what you don’t (e.g. any food allergies or intolerances such as nuts, gluten, dairy, egg etc)
- Healthy swap ideas for minimising the need for unhealthy treats, snacks and desserts
What will I receive?
- A healthy shopping list catered to your specific requirements
- A guide on where to purchase your essential healthy pantry stocks
- Easy recipes and instructions on how to prepare your new ingredients
- Checklists for seasonal and low-pesticide fruit and vegetables
What does it cost?
- $220 (including GST) and about 2 hours of your time – either in your home or via Skype